 Administrative / General / 6831
Re: Stick in the mud...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 17:06:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Scott A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote:
OK. Let us be 100% clear on this, are you saying that by gifting you this
money & by posting here, Brad/TLG is _not_ showing that he supports and
approves of what you are doing - and in a small way is _not_ encouraging you • to
keep up the good work. By giving the money, assuming you have accepted it,
LUGNET is now _not_ supported (I do not mean just financially), albeit in a
small way, by LEGO?

An extremely important and key phrase that I think you're missing is "in the
legal sense". This appears in the disclaimer. The answer to your question
is: yes, LEGO has shown support for LUGnet, but no, it isn't a legal
sponsorship or endorsement.

What is the difference between the legal definition of these words & the
standard one? Educate me.

Scott A

This seems perfectly clear to me.

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/