 Administrative / General / 6889
Re: Stick in the mud...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:57:12 GMT

...let's please remember why computers were invented and who is supposed
to be in charge during the user-computer experience.

One hint, it's not the computer. And it's not the system administrator either,
at least not to the extent of dictating how the user should interact.

That's one theory.  There are others.  I'm sure a libertarian realises that a
given system admin can choose how to admin his own system.

eric