 Administrative / General / 6895
Re: Stick in the mud...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:12:59 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:

If a sysadmin decided "by golly, if users don't type
www.mydomain.com/buystuff/ then screw them, they aren't getting to the page
that allows them to buy stuff from me" that would certainly be his
right.

Yes, but that's a rather extreme example, don't you think?  I don't think the
two situations equate at all.  It's nto as if users are finding themselves
unable to find the discussion groups or anything.

eric