 Administrative / General / 7567
Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 20:06:32 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Powell writes:
I don't want to get in trouble posting the list "prematurely," so go
look at the list and find out for yourself.

Just post a link like mine:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049/LegoSWlist.html

Todd has _publicly stated_ that such a link is OK.

James,
Please don't ever misquote me like that again.  Here is what I said to you:

   http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=616

--Todd

Perhaps a link to the FBTB site would be nice (I don't have it bookmarked)

James