 Star Wars / 8714
Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 03:33:18 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
Well, I noticed that the 2001 lineup has been posted over at From Bricks to
Bothans, so I guess it's okay to discuss now... just in case though I'll speak
in generalities... <G>  I'll discuss in the order listed on FBTB:

2) Didn't we already get one of these?  I thought that's what the MTT was...

I think this is referring to the Droid speeder, which was never used in the
film.  If you have the book "The Art of Star Wars: Episode One, The Phantom
Menace" by Jonathan Bresman, flip to page 37, plate no. 5 to see what this one
might look like.  Alternatively, go look at the book in a Barnes & Noble near
you ;)

--Karim