 Star Wars / 8787
Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:29:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
I believe you, the official SW site shows them as trans-red too... but I know
the visor was black on the costume I saw.  I suppose it's possible it just
looked black because of the lighting or possibly whatever was inside the
helmet (dummy head or stuffing) but it was black.  I walked all around the
thing and spent quite a bit of time looking at it (because the Royal Guards
are my favorite cool-looking characters from the SW movies) and the visor was
black.

  Just for my own curiosity, what color are the visors of the blue helmets on
the procession accompanying Palpatine onto Naboo at the end of EP1?  The
entourage seems to prefigure the Royal Guards pretty directly, or am I
incorrect?

I also spent a good amount of time with the Emporer's Robe, Vader's
Helmet, and the full size Speeder Bike...  as well as the Star Destroyer
model, etc, etc, etc...

  Was the Star Destroyer full size?  8^)

     Dave!