 Star Wars / 8705
Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 20:10:21 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
Well, I noticed that the 2001 lineup has been posted over at From Bricks to
Bothans, so I guess it's okay to discuss now... just in case though I'll speak
in generalities... <G>  I'll discuss in the order listed on FBTB:

2) Didn't we already get one of these?  I thought that's what the MTT was...

I think this is a small hover cart type thing. The main interest is that it
will be cheap and will have plenty of battle droids.

I don't want to get in trouble posting the list "prematurely," so go look at
the list and find out for yourself.

Tim got in trouble for posting the list before, so either he's decided to defy
authorities or more likely was given the go ahead. Note that I think its
significant that he didn't list set prices or numbers. Perhaps that was what
upset lego. The minifig info is new so there is a new source obviously. I'm
glad its out. I was disappointed by the list at first, and I still can't
believe the AT-ST will be any good, but I'm beginning to get excited about the
shuttle and the Tie fig