 Star Wars / 8701
8700  |  8702
Subject:
The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 18:28:31 GMT

Well, I noticed that the 2001 lineup has been posted over at From Bricks to
Bothans, so I guess it's okay to discuss now... just in case though I'll speak
in generalities... <G>  I'll discuss in the order listed on FBTB:

1) This one's not a big suprise.

2) Didn't we already get one of these?  I thought that's what the MTT was...

3) I can't wait to see what Lego's rendition of this one looks like.

4) Finally!  This is what we've all been waiting for folks...  Lets hope it
comes with two of the "ones we've been waiting for."

5) Another great one.  Let's hope Lego can pull this off well...

6) This is probably the one set I'm not really looking forward to.  Maybe it
will be cool, but I doubt it.

7) I imagine this will be the one from Episode I... I think it would be too
expensive (and too "unlegolike") to make the one from the classic trilogy.

8) All I have to say is "why?"  This may end up being cool, but it just
doesn't seem obvious to me how.

I don't want to get in trouble posting the list "prematurely," so go look at
the list and find out for yourself.

-Bryan