 Star Wars / 8800
Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 19:55:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Chapple writes:

It sure would be sweet if it resembles (Dave's?) AT-ST shown at MIT’s
1999 MindFest event.  (I know David Eaton made the one AT-AT and
Shaun Sullivan made the other - I suspect the AT-ST is Dave's since
the style is similar to his AT-AT)

Both AT-ATs were extra super keen, but Shaun Sullivan is responsible for the
AT-ST.  As for a Guild of Bricksmiths set... well, heck, last I knew Shaun was
LDrawing the AT-ST.

http://web.mit.edu/%7Esullis3/www/MAINPAGE.htm

eric