 Star Wars / 8762
Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 21:27:39 GMT

Where have you seen the costume with a black visor?

This debate can be finished once and for all if someone will cooperate.  The
Myth and the Magic exhibit will be at the Chicago Field Museum 'til the
beginning of next year.  I'm planning on going just not real soon.  I have the
Lucasfilm archives book and if I remember correctly the visors are black
(could be a dark grey).  I'm at work now I'll check when I go home.
Travis