 Star Wars / 8753
Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 04:14:18 GMT

[Snip]

FBTB> Imperial Shuttle with Emperor Palpatine and 2 Royal Guards
RSC> Imperial Shuttle w/Emperor and 2 Red Royal Guards

I wonder if the Red Royal Guards will have full-body drop-on plastic tops • like
the Castle/Pirates ghost minifig?

God, I hope not.

I wonder what their faces will look like
underneath -- solid black heads like the ghost, or classic smileys?  :)

Probably black.

NOOOOOOOO!  Trans-red.  I must be trans-red if it is done like the Boba Fett
and Scout troopers.  Royal Guards have red visors NOT BLACK.  Did I metion it
must be trans-red?  I'd have to buy a dozen of this set if they do that right.

-Lord Insanity