 Star Wars / 8712
Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 02:03:03 GMT

This new list with figure information just doesn't make sense to me. . .

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
2) Didn't we already get one of these?  I thought that's what the MTT was...

Yes, we did.  I have a hard time believing that we will recieve a vehicle with
11 minifigs(if you can call them that) for ten bucks.  Lego would never be so
generous in a set!

6) This is probably the one set I'm not really looking forward to.  Maybe it
will be cool, but I doubt it.

Me neither.  On the opposite side of the spectrum, this set seems way to
expensive for just having two minfigs and a bunch or parts that will probably
be taken from a podracer bucket..

I'm trying to figure out which of the two "lists" seem more authentic.  The
one thing that is agreed upon are the sets that will be released.  Neither
the "minfig list" or the "price list" seems accurate when used together.

And why is Lego being so generous with this new info.  Tim says he got
approval so something has changed.

sun