  *92511 (-100)
  Re: pbFORTH needs better uploading, docs

Well, I can rather agree on the uploading, but I don't find it quite as bad as you do. Not as good as NQC, but then NQC still has all the LEGO firmware limitations. As for the rest of your comments, I can only say that I managed to get the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Police Window

I seem to be missing a police window from a set I have (6684 Police Patrol Squad, I believe it is) from about 1984. I need a window with small white horizontal stripes and a large black horizontal stripe at the bottom, in which "Police" is written (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Post-Christmas Sales Huh?

(...) David Williams (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Several service packs for sale

Hi all, This afternoon I picked up a big bunch of service packs, and after sorting out I've decided to put the following on sale : Still in polybag 5088 $5 Duplo blocks 2*8, 2 red + 2 yellow 5126 (2 sets) $4/set Hooks, crane, winches + bulldozer (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Any customised 8448's?

Cool! Nice curves! =Hari= (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Airport Project

(...) The set number for the Airport Shuttle is #6399 David Williams (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

(...) What an idea! This might be something we all could use! Think about it... Aluminum axles! Stronger than the plastic and just as light. Maybe an alloy would work better. Of course, we're talking _precision_ machining here, but it's possible... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: mini treads

I did discover that the real hub actually fits snug directly on to a micromotor; but a micromotor is bigger than the hub so you would have to you the tread in a triangle configuration with the drive hub at the top. Chris Lego Walker now @ (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)

(...) I cane up with a cool design for a train that is buildable if you have a 3225 (or lots or parts) If you desperatly want instructions I will make up a copy from the .dat file. If you want the .dat files then it is on .cad.dat.models somewhere. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general)

  Re: Interesting observations... (TLG business/marketing practice)

(...) It was just an example to illustrate my point. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Preview of New Fortress: The Gryphon's Nest

Great work! I like how you've created distinctive internal door frames, not just rectangle opennings. give us a brick count and inforamtion on how/howling/where and how much buying the bricks cost. Then get the set OEM-ed by TLG. :) Jim Gowell (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Active time of day in .space?

I was wondering what the most active times of day are on lugnet.space. Sometimes, I go to .space, and it's been hours since the last post. Other times, I'll go to .space and see huge masses of new posts. At what times of the day is .space most (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 8858 Rebel Wrecker... How many parts?

Jim Hughes wrote in message ... (...) Jim: Just wanted to publicly say what I have said before.... Thanks for your efforts in cataloging sets and parts. I have not had time to check, but you used to have a DOC or PDF of the set database and parts. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)

(...) Cool I wish that I had a train for my wild west sets. I think that lego really missed out by not doing a train for the wild west. I have built a hotel and I reconstructed the sherrif's office where the jail was inside the building. Hopefully (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general)

  LEGO IR Remote Control

Has anyone developed an IR receiver/decoder to allow the #9738 remote to control non-RCX robots? Grade school age kids think that controlling my RCX robots with the remote is really cool ... and I'd like to be able to let them control my HandyBoard (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  DAT-fil samling

Da jeg har planlagt at komme "in the mode" ved at lave nogle officelle sæt i MLCad, kunne det jo være sjovt at sende dem til en database-samling. Jeg elsker samlinger :-) Jacob har et link til "The LDraw Model Repository" (URL) . Er det, det (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: 8858 Rebel Wrecker... How many parts?

(...) Eric, Dave is right--my box also says 461, which makes sense based on it's retail price. I have updated my listing and I'll apply a serious beating to my sites' quality control dept (wait, that's me--never mind). Jim hughesj@one.net (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  LEGO IR Remote Control

Hello All, Has anyone developed an IR receiver/decoder to allow a HandyBoard robot to be controlled by a LEGO IR Remote (#9738)? My LEGO 'bots are great when they're controlled with the LEGO IR remote ... grade school kids really like the remote (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 8858 Rebel Wrecker... How many parts?

(...) I dug out my box, too and that's what mine says, 461. Technica Registry also says 398... I'll e-mail Jim Hughes again, too. Thanks! Eric (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC ballista

(...) Many thanks, Pawel! -- Richard (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

You could try hitting the local store for thier Lego Shipping Boxes, Once thier unpacked they usualy just get thrown out. Or when i cant find a box to fit i will just wrap the set in a couple layers of bubble wrap and some brown paper. The cover it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: ASP and Spirit.ocx

Try something a little more like this: option explicit dim PBrickCtrl dim getLinkType set PBrickCtrl = server.CreateObject(...itCtrl.1") if ( isObject(PBrickCtrl)=true ) then getLinkType=PBrickCtrl.LinkType response.write("object success - (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MOC ballista

(...) This site has a pretty good one: (URL) out some of the other creations - neat site to browse around. I believe it's Daniel's site, but I'm not sure. Tons o' good stuff. -- pn (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Development Kit find at Target

Oops! I have Destroyer droid on the brain. I picked up the Droid Developer Kits for $25. Rose R2 wrote in message ... (...) on (...) good (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Padding materials (was Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) Large industry. Any location large enough to have a Shipping/Receiving warehouse will be overflowing with boxes and packing material, and won't generally care if it gets thrown out or given to someone. In my experience, you don't even need to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: 8858 Rebel Wrecker... How many parts?

(...) I assume you're talking about 8858 Rebel Wrecker (and not 8858 Auto Engines). My U.S. box for 8858 Rebel Wrecker says 461 parts. My own count yielded 464 parts (there always seems to be a slight discrepency between what I count and what the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  MOC ballista

Hey: Does anyone remember someone having a website of a custom ballista? I recall the creator was even selling the thing as a custom set. I think the ballista was spring-loaded with technic rubber bands. Anyway, I need the URL. Thanks in advance. -- (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Padding materials (was Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) Thanks for the idea. He has his papers printed at another place about 12 miles down the road. I will ask him to inquire if they have ends available. I know that they sell the old aluminum plates for people to use on chicken coops, MH skirting, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) Well, OK, if you say so. I asked specifically about First Class (i.e. non Priority Mail, non Parcel Post). The clerk told me no. I am aware that Delivery Conf on Parcel Post is 60-cents instead of the 35-cents for PM. I'm still not sure why. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: What a bunch of minifigs

(...) The two Luke figures from Speeder Bikes and Desert Skiff differ on more than just the hand. The face is different, the torso print is different. But plumes count, yes. Weapons don't count. Steve (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What a bunch of minifigs

(...) Yeah, I realize it's kind of a cheat, but if TLC is going to release sets on an irregular schedule, what are we mere fans supposed to do? (...) I don't have any solid data to go on, but I'd bet that any of the other individual playthemes had (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mic for CCD Camera

Hi, This question is not HB specific, sorry about that. I have bought a CCD camera board, and I want to add it to my robot together with a TV transmitter, the problem is that the camera has not built in audio, so I will like to know if someone has a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Padding materials (was Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

I need to find a client like that, to get the newsprint ends. They are better for packing than already printed newsprint, no ink to stain. Also, any hints on what sort of firms to hit up for used crunchies? I ran through ALL of mine and I had bags (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Not looking good for our 2000 catalogue

(...) 4565 continues in the US 2000 assortment of sets. Considering how bad LEGO trains have become lately, consider this a good thing (though I don't know if the set continues in Europe). (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

You CAN get Delivery Conf on first class, but not for just 35 cents extra. You'll pay a fair bit. I have switched completely to using Delivery Conf, it's worth the peace of mind on my end. Has anyone been using any of the "print your own stamps on (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Lego Star Wars Contest

I was told that I couldn't enter because I am too old. Maybe I should have lied? Eugwe Coral (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Droid Development Kit find at Target

I went back to Target today to pick up the destroyer droid for Eric. I looked at the Destroyer Droid kits, marked $59.90. I like the set, however I really only wanted to buy it if I could get it for a great price. I decided to plead a case to the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Avete visto i nostri cugini britannici?

(URL) un po' il loro secondo LEGOfest!! Poco technic molto System -- LEg GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) So you say adults aren't the only fans of classic sets? That's extremeley useful info, seriously. I wonder if it could have an effect on TLG... Z (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ArcheoLEGO

"Domenico Franco" <acubens@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:Fo1Cr1.CDy@lugnet.com... (...) una (...) si (...) Prova con una microcamera nascosta nella manica... ;-) -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Fairy's Bedroom + House

(...) Millimy's (...) for (...) Would this be the regular S@H catalogue? How much are these sets there? Has anyone ordered from it whose in Canada? Thanks, Karl (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: mini treads

I used two of the medium pulleys with small spacer between them as a drive for these treads. I am still experimenting with the correct distance between the axles. using a technic beam it fits but puts a fair amount of tension on the axles... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What happened to Sanjay D'Souza and his Millenium City???

Ummm......last time I checked I was still in one piece. I've responded privately to Brendan but incase anyone out there is interested, (and I've worked out that there are two of you) Millennium City is still in the works but has moved down the list (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mandtal (blank formular)

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk> wrote in message news:Fo0yx7.n1y@lugnet.com... (...) Det virker nu ikke i Outlook Express 5 som jeg bruger. Men tak for forsøget alligevel. (...) Overskuelighed er nærmest et krav for legobyggere :-) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: What color gems exist?

(...) I must have been imagining it. I just checked the catalogs from last year, and I couldn't find it. Drat. :( I guess I'll just have to buy all the Belville castle sets, and pretend that they are for Kristin. ;) Steve (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fairy's Bedroom + House

(...) karl ~ why don't you just order them fron LEGO Shop At Home (S@H)? you can call 1-800-453-4652 to request a catalogue that will be mailed to you, or since you know what you want, just go ahead and order it.(same phone #) :-) later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  ArcheoLEGO

Trovo che fare l'ArcheoLEGO sia molto divertente e soprattutto riempie di soddisfazione. Basta cercare nei posti giusti (quelli in cui non sarei mai a andato cercarli prima dei recenti successi) e ti trovi di fronte un panorama rimasto immutato da (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Fairy's Bedroom + House

Hey all, I was wondering if anybody out there had any extras of 5823 Millimy's Bedroom and 5824 Millimy's House. I would be more than happy to pay $cash$ for these sets. Thanks, Karl (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

Wow! It's a brilliant summary. It's not just the adults who appreciate the 'good old sets'. For example, I have recently aquired a 3225 train which bucks the trend towards ever more futuristic train models from TLG. The set appealed to me and was (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Interesting observations... (TLG business/marketing practice)

(...) Did I miss something? The best sale I've seen around is the BOGO at K-Mart ... Where can I get 30%? -- pn (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  LDS v 0.18 - Added RING command

At last, I've spent some time hacking again. The result is modest: a new version of my LDraw Script Compiler with only one new function, RING. The main reason I added this command is to make it easier to create patterned parts with letters and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Any interest in an instructions box??

(...) Well, if some of those people would be still interested, maybe you could start it up since you had come up sith the idea before I did. I would suggest doing only instructions or stickers, not catalogs because that would help keep the cost (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: New images of Dino sets

(...) I'd better clarify this - if possible. The new LEGO catalog is out in Germany and it does not yet contain any Dino sets, BUT: the latest german LEGO Club Magazine showed several new 2000 sets though they were used for a kind of labyrinth or (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Mindstorms for £80 in Dixons

I noticed a stack of clearance Mindstorms sets, normally £159.99, reduced to £79.99 in my local Dixons store. Jonathon (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Loco, Creator and Chess £29.99

Only the Chess software came with the promo set. I would have liked the Loco promo set. Carbon 60 wrote in message ... (...) it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  8858 Rebel Wrecker... How many parts?

I always see the 8858 referred to as having 398 parts. My US box says 510 (from memory). Can anyone confirm the parts count on the box front? I will have to dig my box out....... Thanks:^{) Eric (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Got the Norwegian LEGO catalogue

Hey, excactly the same thing in Germany. All you described is the case over here too, the only detail that you have not mentioned is the small picture of the new Mindstorms set 3801, I wonder if you do have any new Mindstorms sets for 2000? But (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  New Mindstorms Club!

Hello all! I'm new to the RCX and NQC, but am finding it very easy, due to my knowledge of JavaScript. I looked in Yahoo! Clubs, and only found one decent-sized club that was still alive. I've made a new Mindstorms club, named Mindstorms Emporium. I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  lego, drag, fest & altri

Come vanno i dragster? Iniziate le prove? Io naturalmente no, ci sono ancora 15 giorni ... Quando andremo da Carlo non e' che visto che al sabato sono aperti i negozi, ci scappa pure una visitina a quel grande negozio di Lego di cui lui ci parla (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Instructions for 120

Mark/Peter, I have built this train from the instructions....but that was Christmas 1969 and my Dad did most of it. Sorry to say that I have neither the box or the instructions now but it was such a simple model that by following the pictures you (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8456 e 8480

"Domenico Franco" <acubens@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:Fo152z.2z8@lugnet.com... (...) comprato (...) Se non ricordo male, Mario ha fatto un grosso investimento tempo fa, e dovrebbe avere ancora alcune centinaia di 8480 in cantina........ (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Remote RCX control using a second RCX

Now when the world shop is gone, where am I supposed to buy my extra sensors and such? In my Swedish RIS version, a line of text said "you can buy extra sensors on Legoworldshop.com". But now when it´s gone, all I can hope is that they´ll sell as (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train

(...) Hello, I've just signed up to LUGNET so I'm still wading through a lot of this stuff. I bought a 3225 yesterday from Busy Bee Toys, Manchester, UK (Details on Matt Bates Train Depot). Not sure if they have any more in stock, shelf price was (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Technica v3

Hi; After six months of working on and off (mostly off) I am now finished with the next version of my Technic site. Well-pretty much finished. Not only has it been redesigned but completely re-researched and reorganized. If my last version was my (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: FYND!!!

Jag ska köpa på mig så mycket lego jag kan, tyvärr bor jag inte så nära Stockholms centrum, jag tror att Stor & Liten har mera lego än min lokala butik... Jag var förresten med i "Stora Leksakschansen", apotekarnes tävling på baksidan av (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Har någon RIS?

Jari Pyyluoma skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Tja, ben är inte riktigt vad mina robotar använder. Konstruktionen är som en bil utan framhjul, ställd på högkant, med ett stödhjul. Det ser väldigt fint ut när en sådan robnot svänger. (...) de (...) Ja. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Not looking good for our 2000 catalogue

Huw, Any news on the Trains section? I has hoping that 4565 the freight train with cranes might be replaced with a new freight train. David (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  New Services...

Hi all, I just noticed since LEGO Fusion was re-uploaded that only few people signed up for any of the services. Here are the services that my site has to offer and links where you can sign up. These services are: Free Email address You can get an (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Digital & Analog Compasses

Here's some information on a few compasses that could be implemented as RIS sensors. The original web page is at: (URL) Digital Compass Sensor ($12.00) This sensor provides eight directions of heading information by measuring the earth's magnetic (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The complete Gryphon's Nest

(...) awesome as usual, pawel! the wolf's head is a _great_ detail! i've always wanted to see a big wolfpack castle, and this is it! i like the way the red roofs, and lots of dark grey stone keep the original wp color scheme. your dungeon has all (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Mini Fig World Tour

Hello all finally after changing ISP and getting everything set the World Travelers have a new home on the internet. (URL) and Wanda are presently in Cheshire England soon to begin there travelers across the ocean in the United States Please have a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8456 e 8480

Gabriele Bellumori <bellumor@dada.it> wrote in message dXx3ODwc1A0cLydmy=oo...4ax.com... (...) Qui a Roma non ci sono particolari problemi per lo shuttle, io l'ho comprato 3 mesi fa a 199.000 lire (ed era l'ultimo), in altri negozi l'ho trovato (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: vi sentite grandi costruttori? guardate qui

marco berti <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message FnxA7C.FI4@lugnet.com... (...) STRAGULP !!!!! Però devo ammettere di essere stato più colpito dall'F-14. (URL) (è veramente un capolavoro di ingegneria LEGO) -- LEg GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Se vi interessa il CAD...

...dovete provare l'ultima versione di MLCAD, la 1.7 !!! È migliorata parecchio, con ciò non voglio dire che sia perfetta, però sono state aggiunte nuove caratteristiche e potenziate le vecchie funzioni. Il sito è (URL) GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) I have a client who is a weekly newspaper / office supplies / print shop. I just go down there and fish thru his pile of empty boxes for most of what I need. That and get a few from the PO. Now where can I get a box for the Mos Espa and/pr the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Profile editing question

If you re-read my post you'll see I've already tried that. There is no field on the resulting page with which to change the state affiliation. The postal address and zip code come the closest, but, as I said, they are already correct. (...) find (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

(...) Probably wrong, since the different speeds are done via pulse modulation. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

I had 2 motors hooked up to 2 outputs for valves. The valves ran fine. When I combined the 2 wires on one input, the valves ran considerably slower, since the current was shared between 2 motors. I guess if you are running at speed four, and you (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) Which is true, however... I was told today that Delivery Confirmation only applies to priority mail or parcel post. No delivery confirmation on first class. I could have mailed an 8-oz package for $1.80 except that I could not get d/c. Ray (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: What the...

(...) The best info I've found is on the Imperial Information Centre, on Geocities. To be more specific, (URL) The Mon Calamari Star Cruisers are so cool. Z (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What the...

(...) ACK! You're telling me, two days and I'm 90 posts behind in .space?!? Maybe my rant about not having a critical mass for subgroups was a bit misguided. ;) (New newsgroup: lugnet.space.flamewar ?) best LFB (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Questions from a newbee

(...) Firemen,Railroad (...) and (...) posting (...) mpd (...) a (...) inside (...) unpack (...) at (...) get (...) First of all, MLCAD can build it's own MPD files... All the options for mpds are in the "multipart" menu. I use MLCAD all the time (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  8456 e 8480

Mi piacerebbe trovare questi set, li vendono da qualche parte in Italia ? Dello Shuttle mi sembra che qualcuno ne aveva gia parlato. Arrivo in ritardo vero ? Qualcuno ce l'ha ? (sicuramente si) Vale la pena iniziare a cercarli in qualche parte del (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  What happened to Sanjay D'Souza and his Millenium City???

Hello there fellow Lego TOWN lovers! This is starting to bother me. I have not heard anything from Sanjay or his city. Being named MILLENNIUM CITY I thought it was going to debut on the first of January. We have also done business together and I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: NQC beta test release policy

(...) goals. In the (...) is to allow it (...) personally support. (...) Ok, what I meant is that open source beta (and other) releases improve the quality of the overall product. I don't think nqc has a stability problem. (...) entire release on my (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: What is clearance fodder and what isn't?

(...) Look at the date on the shelf tag. If it has a 01/05, it's not clearance. I had an interesting experience today, at the picked-clean NJ Target stores: I found someone who actually knew how clearances worked, and could tell me how decisions (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  The complete Gryphon's Nest

Well - I got all the pictures us. There is a link from it on both my main site: (URL) then go to "structures" or directly here: (URL) with this model I tried to fix one main problem: accessibility. As you will notice, there are really four main (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Wal-Mart Clearance Question + K-mart Question

(...) In my experience in Northern California, WMs are extremely unpredictable when it comes to discounting. I have seen or heard of a number of cases where a store will have a huge number of one set, but instead of marking them down they'll keep (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: pbFORTH needs better uploading, docs

(...) This, IMO, is the biggest problem with pbForth as it exists. Although I have no idea why, Ralph seems reluctant to take pbForth to that point at this time. (And it makes even less sense to me when I think about the idea that most of this (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: ldraw reference

(...) Tim, I'd be willing to edit. I can't promise 100% perfection for commas and other punctuation, but I'm willing to give it a shot if you want to send the stuff to me. If you decide to, please note the email change. I'm currently working on some (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: where are the scans...

(...) That was probably James Mathis's scanning of the spare parts section of the 1998 Pitsco-LEGO Dacta catalog: (URL) the new catalog for 2000 is out. You can order a free catalog on-line from ((URL) if you'd like to see the whole thing. Just (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Belgian Electric Locomotive (Serie 16)  [DAT]

Hello, Here i am with a model i create a few days ago and made a drawing from it with MLCAD. Its a model from the Belgian State railroad (NMBS/SNCB)in the color design of the "Memling" trains. I like it and want to build me a second one. Here's the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: WTB small pneumatic cylinders

(...) Or at least they did. They are no longer available. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: RCX-IR Tower Communication

(...) They will fail if the rcx has to send messages and the tower "sleeps". The tower can always send messages, but enter into sleep mode after a few seconds (to the group : correct me if I'm wrong:-). The rcx can send message only if the tower is (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  new commercial

S'up! I was watching FOX Kids this morning, and i saw a commercial for the new knights Kingdom. Can you say cheesey? It has real people in it, and they're supposed to be guards and cowpack guys. The cowpack fly over the walls of the castle. You have (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  SV: Set spotting

Ja den så jeg også sidst jeg var forbi - jeg kan personligt anbefale en legetøjs butik der ligger på Frederikssundsvej - jeg kan desværre ikke huske nummeret - men 350S holder ikke så langt fra butikken - der ligger 2 legetøjs butikker - men kun den (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.dk.kb.kob)

  Re: Wal-Mart Clearance Question + K-mart Question

(...) They _can_ keep going down, and usually will. Not always in the organized, across-the-country fashion Target does, though. And no, the NFF will drop, I'd say, to $25 or less if given time. I got 6 or 8 6769's for $25 at WM. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) Yup, and on an item this big ($100) PM makes more sense simply because of the ease of calculation. (...) others, though. (...) Don't mind at all - I order so many other things on the net and hold onto boxes that my need to turn PM boxes inside (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Is something wrong with eBay?

(...) Sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't. My first 6769 just went for $130 + shipping. Considering what I paid for it on clearance last year, that strikes me as absurd. Considering they are hard or impossible to find now locally (have no idea (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Set spotting

Jeg har i dag set et enkelt sæt nr. 8480 (Rumfærgen) til 1249.- i Legetøjsafdelingen i Magasin ved Kongens Nytorv. Jeg havde selv købt det hvis ikke jeg allerede havde et i forvejen. Jeg kunne ikke finde det nogen steder tidligere på året, og endte (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.dk.kb.kob)

Skipped 20 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact