 Technic / 736
Re: 8858 Rebel Wrecker... How many parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 22:56:35 GMT

My U.S. box for 8858 Rebel Wrecker says 461 parts.  My own count yielded
464 parts (there always seems to be a slight discrepency between what I
count and what the box says - could be I count some compount-elements
differently, or that I also count the "extras").

However, the Pause database has it listed at 398 parts:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8858

Dave Baum

I dug out my box, too and that's what mine says, 461. Technica Registry also
says 398... I'll
e-mail Jim Hughes again, too.

Thanks!
Eric