 Technic / 738
Re: 8858 Rebel Wrecker... How many parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 23:15:07 GMT

Jim Hughes wrote in message ...

Eric, Dave is right--my box also says 461, which makes sense based on
it's retail price. I have updated my listing and I'll apply a serious
beating to my sites' quality control dept (wait, that's me--never mind).

Jim
hughesj@one.net

Jim:

    Just wanted to publicly say what I have said before.... Thanks for your
efforts in cataloging sets and parts.

    I have not had time to check, but you used to have a DOC or PDF of the
set database and parts. Are you going to offer a new, updated one? I use my
printed copy more than the PAUSE database.

Thanks!
Eric