 CAD / Development / 3590
3589  |  3591
Subject:
LDS v 0.18 - Added RING command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 20:55:40 GMT

At last, I've spent some time hacking again. The result is modest: a new
version of my LDraw Script Compiler with only one new function, RING.

The main reason I added this command is to make it easier to create
patterned parts with letters and numbers.

The syntax is quite un-orthodox, the command must consist of two lines
RING [segments total_segments]  color1 color2 color3  x y z
ai ci di fi gi ii  ao co do go io
but I found it to be the most flexible and practical way. To reduce the
number of parameters, I have excluded the "y-values" from the rotations
matrixes.

For more details, read the LDraw Script Syntax page,
http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-20413/lds/ldssyntx.htm (also include in the
zip file)
Download the program from the LDS page,
http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-20413/lds/lds.htm