 Adventurers / 639
Re: New images of Dino sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 20:40:13 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Huw Millington writes:
A couple of new ones from a German LEGO club magazine:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=dino

Huw

I'd better clarify this - if possible.

The new LEGO catalog is out in Germany and it does not yet contain any Dino
sets, BUT: the latest german LEGO Club Magazine showed several new 2000 sets
though they were used for a kind of labyrinth or small game. None of those set
numbers were released and so those can not be really confirmed. Also, the club
magazine leaders/employees are not totally known with the LEGO themes - at
least this is my point of view. Once, they called the ModelTeam set 5542 a Res-
Q set and besides this they allways show US-only sets without knowing that
those are not available here. It seems like they simply have a bunch of
pictures in their PC and they throw into the magazines whatever they get and
they do not really know where those pictures belong to. At least, I would
never tell: "Look at the cool new Insectoids sets" and only show some old
Aquazone sets. This is somewhat dissapointing, but it shows that the official
pictures I scanned might be another mistake from TLC. The pictures ARE
official, no set numbers were provided though, please notice this!

P.S.: Besides Adventurers they also gave us Technic Advanced, Racing and few
other new pictures (by accident?)

Bye, Christian.