 Adventurers / 640
Re: New images of Dino sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 02:37:55 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Gemuenden writes:
I'd better clarify this - if possible.
The new LEGO catalog is out in Germany and it does not yet contain any
Dino sets, BUT: the latest german LEGO Club Magazine showed several new
2000 sets though they were used for a kind of labyrinth or small game.
None of those set numbers were released and so those can not be really
confirmed. [...] The pictures ARE official, no set numbers were provided
though, please notice this!

Christian,

I just removed those two sets from the LUGNET sets database since the set
numbers are still illegitimate at this point (even though the images you
scanned are legitimate).  It's too bad the images weren't accompanied by
set numbers in the magazine, but I guess that's life.

Thanks for pointing this out!

--Todd