Re: ldraw reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 17:46:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev "thomas burger" <tburger666@aol.com> wrote:

hey tim what gives dude? i send you a huge chunk of ldraw reference html.
where be it at?

[reply-to set to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, and message Cc:
tburger666@aol.com]

Tom,
If you are referring to the post you made a week or so ago, I never
received reference material from you at that point.  You did send me a
zip file last night, which I just got the chance to look over this
morning.  Thanks for your work on this material.

At first glance of the contents of the file, I'm impressed at the
different reference articles you included.  But it won't be able to go
online immediately, because it does need to be edited for grammar and
layout.

If you [or someone else] would like to help this editing process, I'd
be very thankful.  I have quite a bit to do now (which doesn't involve
ldraw.org) and in a couple weeks I'll be going back to class as well.
I'd like to see this work online ASAP, but first care needs to be
taken so it is the best it can be for the site's users.

Tim, I'd be willing to edit. I can't promise 100% perfection for commas and
other punctuation, but I'm willing to give it a shot if you want to send the
stuff to me. If you decide to, please note the email change.
I'm currently working on some OMR models, but those can wait.

Ryan