 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4073
Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 18:22:22 GMT

Jason M Normand wrote:

It should also be noted that for weights under 13 oz first class is the best
deal since priority startes at 3.20 for anything under 2lbs.  And shiping to
canada for low weights is not signifigantly more than shipping in the US
(average about 10% more).

Which is true, however...  I was told today that Delivery Confirmation
only applies to priority mail or parcel post. No delivery confirmation
on first class. I could have mailed an 8-oz package for $1.80 except
that I could not get d/c.

Ray