 Marketplace / Shipping / 109
Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 06:10:14 GMT

There is no difference in shipping price by Priority Mail.  Anywhere in the US
is the same.

As for the supplies i use the web site all the time (plus stamps.com so for
shipping i never have to go anywhere).  But the site is geared twoards bulk,
boxes come in multiples of 25, and you have to plan ahead because it takes
about a week to get them.  If your just sending a couple things your better
off just stoping off at the post office to get the supplies.  And if your not
using the supplies at all and still shipping Priority, Global or Express, you
might as well start because your paying for them whether you use them or not.

Jason M Normand

The Nugator Company
www.nugator.com

In lugnet.market.shipping, Kevin Salm writes:
Excellent!  I just ordered a bunch of Priority and Global Priority Stuff.
That should save me more than one trip to the post office.........

   Kevin Salm
   ....The biggest fan of the Gray Lego brick....

The all-knowing Lar once uttered....

Prio is easier to calculate.

Did you know you could order Prio supplies on line?
http://supplies.usps.gov/

They'll be shipped to you at no cost. Of course, you are bound by law to
use them only for Prio traffic.