 Marketplace / Shipping / 118
Re: Padding materials (was Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 22:38:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Also, any hints on what sort of firms to hit up for used crunchies? I
ran through ALL of mine and I had bags and bags of them. I am down to
using KBKids crunchies, which are VERY staticky.

Large industry.  Any location large enough to have a Shipping/Receiving
warehouse will be overflowing with boxes and packing material, and won't
generally care if it gets thrown out or given to someone.  In my experience,
you don't even need to know someone.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/