 Marketplace / Shipping / 108
Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 06:00:50 GMT

Excellent!  I just ordered a bunch of Priority and Global Priority Stuff.
That should save me more than one trip to the post office.........

    Kevin Salm
    ....The biggest fan of the Gray Lego brick....

The all-knowing Lar once uttered....

Prio is easier to calculate.

Did you know you could order Prio supplies on line?
http://supplies.usps.gov/

They'll be shipped to you at no cost. Of course, you are bound by law to
use them only for Prio traffic.