 Marketplace / Shipping / 120
Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 00:45:13 GMT

On Sat, 8 Jan 2000 22:01:28 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Has anyone been using any of the "print your own stamps on your printer"
services? I just bought a scale and I am now thinking that I can reduce
my time at the post office if I can go to metered mail, but I don't want
to pay pitney bowes prices.

You might want to check this out.  I signed up and was approved but
haven't actually used it yet.

http://www.clickstamp.pb.com/home/

--
The parts you want and nothing else?