 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4060
FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 00:10:21 GMT

I've still gotten no firm offers for my 8880 Super Car that I'm
selling.  I'm asking $135 for the set, insured shipping included to
anywhere in the 48 continental states (US states except Alaska and
Hawaii).

This is an older set that's getting very hard to find.  See pictures
of this set at Lugnet (http://www.lugnet.com), by searching for "8880"
in the LEGO set search field.

The set has been opened and the parts are out of their original
plastic packs, but the set has never been built.  I plan to build the
set once, to verify the piece count, then put it back in the box and
ship it to the buyer.

The box has a few tears and some shelf wear, but it is largely intact.

I'd like to sell this in January, which is why I'm selling it for less
than what it usually goes for on E-Bay ($150+).

Thanks,
Jeff