 Marketplace / Shipping / 113
Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 18:31:18 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Don't mind at all - I order so many other things on the net and hold
onto boxes that my need to turn PM boxes inside out (even "used" ones)
has vanished.

I have a client who is a weekly newspaper / office supplies / print
shop. I just go down there and fish thru his pile of empty boxes for
most of what I need. That and get a few from the PO. Now where can I get
a box for the Mos Espa and/pr the Nija Fortress set ?

Ray