 Marketplace / Shipping / 112
Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 17:02:33 GMT

On Sat, 8 Jan 2000 05:04:06 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

He may not be planning to ship Prio. At that weight and girth, regular
parcel post is cheaper than Prio, but I think the rate varies by
distance. I could be wrong as I hardly ever use parcel post, precisely
because Prio is easier to calculate.

Yup, and on an item this big ($100) PM makes more sense simply because
of the ease of calculation.

Did you know you could order Prio supplies on line?
http://supplies.usps.gov/

Yup, I have a dozen boxes full of various sized boxes.  Good to remind
others, though.

They'll be shipped to you at no cost. Of course, you are bound by law to
use them only for Prio traffic.

Don't mind at all - I order so many other things on the net and hold
onto boxes that my need to turn PM boxes inside out (even "used" ones)
has vanished.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/