 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4075
4074  |  4076
Subject:
Several service packs for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 00:35:12 GMT

Hi all,
This afternoon I picked up a big bunch of service packs, and after sorting
out I've decided to put the following on sale :

Still in polybag

5088 $5 Duplo blocks 2*8, 2 red + 2 yellow
5126 (2 sets) $4/set Hooks, crane, winches + bulldozer parts
(red/yellow/black)
5035 $6 Town siren 9 volt (black)
5055 $6 Magnets, looks like for the Space/Ice series (blue + white
holders)
5038 $6 9 volt battery box, with on/off switch only, white
5132 (2 sets) $4/set Town / space wheels, red and grey wheel plates
5165 (2 sets) $3/set Hinges in black/grey/yellow

Without bag (slight wear)

5100 $9 4.5 volt battery box technic style with switch (grey)

More info on these sets at
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?theme=LEGO,Accessories,General

Buyer pays S&H, should be around $4 if I use padded envelope. I'm located
in the Netherlands. Buyer pays cash / cheque (most clear first) First come
first serve...

I'll soon be adding new things though... and while you're at it, I still
have several Shell 1999 promo's on sale at http://www.nl.3dgamers.com/lego/
(constantly updated)
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com