 Western/Wild West / 81
Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 23:13:32 GMT

I have Fort Legorado, a weapons wagon, a fig pack, a sherrif's office
(spare parts),a Indian thing (rain dance ridge?)and a bandit's wheel gun.

I have built a:
saloon
small mine
train depot(SMALL!) w/ windmill
I use the canyon baseplate @ the fort entrance
Vulture

Thats about it.  I wish I could find a gold city junction
someplace, but, I haven't yet.

-John Rudy

Cool I wish that I had a train for my wild west sets.  I think that lego really
missed out by not doing a train for the wild west.
I have built a hotel and I reconstructed the sherrif's office where the jail
was inside the building.  Hopefully I can get time to finish the rest of the
ideas I have floating around in my head.

David Little