 Western/Wild West / 92
Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 06:32:25 GMT

In lugnet.western, David Little writes:

I've been gaucking (sp?) for quite a while now, :)

Well I finally did it!  I just finished painting a confederate soldier.  I made
him out of one of those stupid insectoid minifigs (with the gray torso) that I
got for xmas a year ago from a friend.  It looks pretty good.  I will try to
get a pic up soon.

David

Check out the new Rockraiders figure set for Gray kepi (sp?) hats

Dan