 Western/Wild West / 86
Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 04:24:56 GMT

In lugnet.western, John Rudy writes:

Sorry my reply took soooooo long, this discusion got out of hand.
I currently (in my WW set-up, mid 1870's for me) have
a left-over confederate.  I use drk grey legs, drk grey torso
(ADVENTURE's 1999 bad guy), a union soldier type face (stuble),
and a brown cowboy hat for lack of the new drk grey kepi (He could
be a texan during the latter parts of the war).  Because he is alone,
he is just another baddie, but an army, oh, MY bank account
couldn't cover that.  If we organize a WW/CW GROUP webpage (everyone's
MOCs) we would amass a impressive looking collection and if we
get enough CW response we could make it souly CW.

Thanks for letting us know about what torso you use; I couldn't seem to think
of a good one.  That Max Villano torso would work pretty well, come to think of
it.  Just pretend those pistols are revolvers : ).  I'll have to get some spare
parts and make some good Confederates; although I'd think a gray cowboy hat
(even though it's light gray, not dark) would do the trick for an officer
instead of a brown one (check out the cowboy from 6765 Gold City Junction with
the blue shirt, brown vest, and brown pants, or some of those Outback guys;
they've got regular gray hats).  Any other torsos that are good for
Confederates, or would the Cavalry guys' torsos just have to be painted?

Mike

Mike