 Western/Wild West / 77
Re: Civil War Theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:19:47 GMT

Your right, they did sell. Set 6761, Bandit's Secret Hideout, was the best-
selling LEGO set in 1996, and it did not even go on sale until the summer!

SOURCE: Buisnessweek, who ran a story on how LEGO is re-making itself in 1996.

Has anyone still seen wild west sets still out for sell at any stores?  I have
seen the 6706  Frontier Patrol and the weapons wagon but that is about all I
can find.

David