  *80931 (-100)
  Re: need help with storage ideas for tons of LEGO

You need a table that is not as deep. Maybe more than on table. 30" should be about as deep as you need. John Matthews Ben Erwin <berwin@tufts.edu> wrote in message news:384EC116.C02310...fts.edu... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: LEGO on Slashdot

I thought it was Fortune as well, and even read an article about it of Fortune's web site... John Matthews confused as well G. Crisp <gcrisp@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:384DDBB0.A59B7F...ing.com... (...) also (...) Lego? (...) (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  WTB: Royal Knight Shields

Hey I'm looking to purchase the small triangular Royal Knight shields as well as the Teardrop ones. I'm looking at maybe getting 30-50 of them, but any quantity is appreciated. If you let me know what you want, we might even work out a trade. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Considering parting out 2 4561s

I now own at least 6 regulators, so I'd have to get one for not much more than $5 to be interested at all. I am currently using them to power Technic creations, though I am starting to gather bits for a train. (...) ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Technic Figure scale P-51 Mustang

I have finally finished updating my web page to add my newest creation, a Technic figure scale WW2 Era P-51 Mustang, just in time to commemorate the anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor. It includes two motors to control propellor, landing (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: What happened?

(...) I just wrote to Russell Nelson (who runs the lego-robotics@crynwr.com mailing list) and asked if he knows anything about this. Hopefully we'll know more later. In the meantime, near as I can figure, it looks like the lego-robotics @crynwr.com (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

(...) Buffie Shervington Manager LEGO Outlet (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Dragon Feathers and other Feathers WTB/T

(...) hey! save some for me! ;-) i just need some yellow & blue, really. later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) jeff ~ would you belive that the lorena mc-kennit song is what inspired me to make this fig!? poor forest babe got bound! i love building "dark" things from lego. the juxtaposition is interesting.(~ & funny; especially when mini-figs are (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: You are not authorized to view this page

you can't even access www.media.mit.edu, it looks like they forbade foreign IP address from accessing the server. it is probably temporary. -p (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: I´d like to see some house designs

(...) It's been years since I built a house, but they were all of the three wall variety (open back) and made of 1xN bricks. They also were exclusively two story with an interesting roof, as this was the most interesting part of the house (from the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

LDraw is the original program that writes (one form of)* .dat files. All the other programs that write this type of .dat file are 'LDraw compatibles'. How's that? * i believe .dat is a fairly common extension used for lots of stuff. John Matthews (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What happened?

Something happened. Traffic is way, way off in this NG. We were getting 20 messages a day. --Jack Gregory Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:FMGEz9.F3s@lugnet.com... (...) read/ (...) outgoing (...) list (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: MLCad wishlist (was Re: Ice Cream

3D rotations are not transitive. --Jack Gregory Mogens Sørensen <Djelle@get2net.dk> wrote in message news:FMFuD4.6t4@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Dragon Feathers and other Feathers WTB/T

Richard, I have the following feathers available to trade: 1 each of the red, blue, yellow, and white wheels approx 60 loose feathers in the above colors as well as black (with some dragon wings) Have you any firefighters or other town minifigs / (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WalMart vs WalMart

(...) Well where I work they have brought in temps right now just to fill things in. The temps are cashiering, stocking and working in the back, helping people on the floor is one thing they are not doing. A number of them don't speak much english, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What happened?

(...) Which mailing list? I'm looking in the lugnet.com server logs for outgoing mail, and it's still sending out news by e-mail. I'm also still receiving digests daily. However, someone else wrote and mentioned that their mail had stopped. By (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) a plate 1 x 2 with handle would do the job. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ninja Doors?

(...) no. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

(...) I don't have contact with his family, but I believe James' old rivtron@... address still works. I would like to see a picture as well. If someone would like to give me his family's address, I will write. If someone else would like to write, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  4558 and 7810 for auction on Serious Collector

If interested, check out my two auctions on Serious Collector: 4558: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

I think that ldraw should refer to the ldraw program and the all the official parts then we refer to all the other tools as ldlite or mlcad or whatever I think we should keep the .dat extension for ldraw files -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: You are not authorized to view this page

Dr. Martin must not like us! I got the same message. - Nick - (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Considering parting out 2 4561s

(...) fair price, not a "I'd buy one for $5 answer"). (...) $46.00. If they are selling for $20-$30 on e-bay, that really is a bargain!! Pat (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 4561 sale at kbkids

The price at Toysmart is the same, and flamingoworld has a 30% off coupon!! + fee shipping... takes it down to about $77 each. BEAT THAT!!!! -Rob. Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <384DA0F0.FBEB8ADC@v...er.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lid worden van LUGNET..

Dit is waarschijnlijk de laatse update.. Tenzij er nog iemand geintereseerd is??? Sybrand B.. Jou betaling gaat morgenochtend de bus in..(Naar Todd) Gerard S.. Ik hoorde net van Todd dat je spoedig lid zal zijn.. Met groet Dave (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Considering parting out 2 4561s

(...) They've been going on eBay for $20 - 30. Kevin (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  You are not authorized to view this page

Hi! Trying to move to pages (URL) gives an "You are not authorized to view this page" error message. Anybody, have some idea what's going on? (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

Yes I go to school to learn stuff but I "work" on the assigments from different subjects.... :[] (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Pastel = Profit (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?)

(...) In my opinion? Certainly not! Grudging permission, tolerance maybe. But then it is not the charter of pause and brickshelf to contain company secrets. I really don't understand this "They haven't told us not to, so it's okay" attitude! (...) (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) I wonder if the set will include a handle piece to clip onto the top of the 1x2x5 brick -- that way a Boba Fet could push the Solo-brick along parallel to the ground like he did in ESB. (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Dan's Lego Parts Auction Update:12/8/99

Once again the listing has been updated with two more auctions being promoted to SOLD. Please visit the open items at; (URL) lots are listed at; (URL) quick bidder summary is at; (URL) M. (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Considering parting out 2 4561s

I am considering purchasing two 4561 Railway Expresses. I have no interest whatsoever in the train parts, so I would be either selling or auctioning all of the parts except for a few of the town-related parts. (To be honest, all I want are the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.trains)

  Re: need help with storage ideas for tons of LEGO

berwin@tufts.edu (Ben Erwin) wrote in <384EC116.C02310AF@tufts.edu>: (...) Wooo, that is a nice big table. I'm jealous. I find that I like to have bins arranged around me in an L or U shape, and to keep them separate from the table space where I'm (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Pastel = Profit (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?)

(...) And I ask YOU honestly, isn't the fact that TLC hasn't said anything about other things on other fan sites taken as implicit permission to do them? What's the difference? I'll be happy to eat crow if some TLC official makes a statement about (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: Your Resumes

(...) It's on all my college applications, but then again, they specifically ask for hobbies, activities, and interests. For those people who know about LEGO robotics (and I hope many educators do), I think that has helped to raise the esteem of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) Looks more like a 1x2x5 brick to me...not that that's any more satisfying. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) pay more to get Web access? Try Juno for FREE -- then it's just $9.95/month if (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Scott Runkle - Please e-mail me!

Sorry for the broadcast ... Scott, please contact me by e-mail, everything I am sending to you bounces. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet Roll-call

Name: Dan McNeally Gender: male Year of Birth: 1981 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: It depends..:-) Location: Lincoln, NE. E-mail Address: levolk@aol.com LEGO/home page URL(s): none Marital Status: single Children: none Occupation: student On (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Yes, I see what you mean. I think it's somewhat irrelevant, but I see what you mean. I think one person posting several crappy scans of soon-to-be released sets (and not all this supposed TOP SECRET marketing material that has been alluded to) (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  What is a set, philosophically

I'm in the middle of a massive set rebuilding effort, something I might post more about later as I finish it up. One of my goals is to figure out what sets I have. This is not quite as easy as it sounds, because I have a few tons of lego that I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) If I'm not mistaken, the Han Solo in carbonite is merely printing on tiles. Wholly unsatisfying, IMHO. LFB (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

Hi Tim! One other thing... You mentioned in another group about James' background and history. One thing I would like to see is a picture of him. Can you contact his family or put feelers out. I think that would be an excellent item to add to his (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Your Resumes

(...) No. However (not resume-related), when my wife was a test team manager and hiring, she would have the "Lego test" as part of the job interview. It would be a small set with instructions, ~20 pieces, with a couple pieces a different color, and (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Forest Woman

(...) It so happens that I do. I found her at a second hand store alone, with no green hat. I like her torso, but her head is so simplistic compared to the modern female heads that I cannot find a black hairpiece to perfectly match it. (Her black (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Blacksmith's Shop (6040) Needed

If anyone has a 6040 Blacksmith's Shop they would like to sell, I'd be interested in taking it off their hands. :) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: NorthWestfest reminder etc.

(...) I suspect Huw will be in need of a stiff drink or two! ;) -- Liam. (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) I'd dearly love one of those as well. Would that be the Noyes poem "The Highwayman" (set to music by Loreena McKennit, among others?) A great poem (and song), but a little...er...*dark* for LEGO 'figs, no? Especially that final scene? (...) If (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NQC listing mnemonics

(...) As a kid I remember getting a few gifts from Santa with batteries already installed. Took me a couple of years to catch on that this only seemed to happen with the coolest gifts, and that my dad inexplicably always knew exactly how they worked (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

I am rushing home to build my swashbuckler. Black adventurer hat with white plume like Scaramouche/Cyrano, black cape, cutlass, dagger and maybe a pirate pistol (flintlock) I'll use the smirking smug adventurer head. Thanks for the tips Craig. Last (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Your Resumes

(...) I agree with Kevin - no. I'd generally recommend not putting a Hobbies section on your resume in the first place. Except for a few very rare situations, your hobbies won't get you in the door or get you hired, but they may very well keep you (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Your Resumes

(...) Really? I thought the "Hobbies and Interests" section was to get an idea of the type of person that you are - someone with a good personality can make a positive impact to the team. Whereas the type of geek who loves the machine more than the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Forest Woman

Does anyone have the forest woman with the green bandanna from the older forestman sets for sale? I am on the lookout for her. Thanks. (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  In search of Royal Knights...

If anyone has any royal knights for sale, could you please notify me? In particular, I am looking for two guys, whose pictures on Fibblesnork can be accessed by the links below (URL) possible, I would like weapons for the two of them, preferably (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Your Resumes

(...) My boss at my last job was a Lego fan! However I agree with you, and have taken it off my CV. I now employ the euphemism "being creative". (URL) would like to think that my skills got me the job, and not being pally with the management. I also (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

Craig, your minifig ideas (as usual) sound great. I've been hankering after the pirate with the white shirt and tan vest for this very use, in order to build the final scene from "The Highwayman"; but he's rather rare, only from 6277 and 6286. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

(...) Hi Adam! (...) Right. (...) We could keep the parts .dat and make new models .ldr (or .ldm - LDraw Model), or we could also change parts to .ldp (LDraw Part), just to distinguish the difference. (...) Yeah, I'd really like to see LDraw II come (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: UK Members Comments..

(...) The members list is at: (URL) you're asking about the flame-inducing comments then I'm not going to say as I should have emailled that privately! Richard (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Your Resumes

Heck no! I wouldn't even put that in if I was applying for a job at TLC, depending on the job. (theme development yes, network engineer no). 1. It's not at all relevant to the professional skills/duties for the job. You should not have anything in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Ninja Doors?

Is there currently an official or semi-official DAT file for the large brown doors found in, among other sets, the Samurai Stronghold? Thanks in advance, Dave! (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

Hi Tim! Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:4.2.0.58.199912...omm.com... (...) format. (...) include (...) their (...) LDraw is James' software package. It will always be that. It's like 3D Studio Max or Adobe Photoshop, they have (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: best HB kit source?

Hello Jeff, Acroname now sells the HB kit. Looks to be better than Peter Hui's kit, and it includes IC 3.2 in the $220 price. (URL) don't have the expansion board that handles LEGO powered sensors and has servo drivers, but Douglas Elect. has the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: best HB kit source?

Check out (URL) luck! (...) ===...=== Kam Leang University of Utah Department of Mechanical Engineering MEB Room 2202 Salt Lake City, Utah 84112 ===...=== (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Pastel = Profit (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?)

(...) What do you think they will say, bearing in mind that these are secret, not for public use documents? Hearing the phrase "pastel = profit" from a 1993 retailers catalogue may seem funny or harmless. But it makes me dislike the girly LEGO even (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Ability = College Admissions?

(...) about my LEGO obsession in my college app essays--maybe it'll give me an edge :) --Bram (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: uFig X-Wing

(...) A very elegant hinged wing solution for such a small area! Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Throwbot visor fits Technic helmet

Hello Techies, Have any of you noticed that the visors from the Throwbots can be swapped with the visors of the Technic helmets. I like the black visor/black helmet combo. Looks like old Space minifig. I wonder if the longer style "face" visor of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Your Resumes

Hi, Do you people include "Lego enthusiast" under the heading "Hobbies & Interests" in your resumes? Bryan (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: SPACE AUCTION -- Many Rarities!!!

(...) WOW!!! You go, dude!!!! Excellent amazing list of rare stuff! Except for the 6980 (which isn't really rare, but definitely COOL), that's one super incredible list! --Todd (still looking for 1593 :-) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Time to update the old roll call

(...) Well, I've always liked playing pool, but never played much. Recently, my brother decided to purchase a small table (about 3x6 feet--only $50), so now I play almost every day :) I'm getting better... --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Is LUGNET.GENERAL the most read subtopic?

(...) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) In some very defined circumstances, it is suspicious - "The company accounts are missing" etc. But that wouldn't be evidence that the company had been up to fraudulent behaviour. This "evidence" is of the sort: "Mummy hasn't told me not to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  About this kids theme

I think it is one notch up from toolo. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Several of "the sets" in the 2000 retailers catalogs are not in the 2000 consumer catalog and won't even be released until mid-year (I think it said July). So it's not true that "the sets" are already arriving at TRU. Some, maybe even most, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: best HB kit source?

Jeff, Check out (URL) They have Handy Board kits, and lots of other things. I work with the owner, Steve Richards, quite often, and they have a first class operation over there. Plus, the price is right. Good luck, Gary Livick (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Very possibly so, but it's still a bit disappointing! (...) I try to rarely address my comments specifically to one person - if I can I try to make it impersonal. So while I was replying to your post, I wasn't talking to you in particular. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Well, that's not quite the point -- at least not what I was keying in on in what James wrote. James's point was that our not respecting their intellectual property gives them less reason to respect us, rather than more reason, regardless of (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  best HB kit source?

I want to build a handy board kit and am looking for the best source. advice? -Jeff (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Source for 4561's CHEAP

(...) Forget about Target, get it cheaper on the web! Go to: (URL) down the coupon code for 10% or 15% off at KB-Kids, depending upon what they have that day. Go to (URL) search for lego train. (They really need to make the set numbers searchable, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOfest: my parts wants list

(...) Dear Tony I will arrive midmorning, depending on the traffic over the pennines and the weather. I'll have to leave around 5 or 6 (can't miss Xena can I ? :)) By the by, I called in at Busy Bee at the end of November and they said that they (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Probably interruption of service at BRICKS

I'm having some problems with the service at my current web hosting company so I've decided to start shopping around for a new home for my guarded-inn.com domain. When I find a place I will announce it here but I wanted to give people as much (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Train front window.

Thanks James, Cliff (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: vari

marco berti <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message FMFxn7.L94@lugnet.com... (...) modelli (...) ad (...) È FINITA UN'EPOCA!!! :-(((( Scusate, ma il caro vecchio mattoncino dov'è? Non vorrei bestemmiare, ma mi sembra che si stia andando vicino alle (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Train front window.

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, cliff collins (<FMG1Cp.DuF@lugnet.com>) wrote at 22:34:01 (...) 6493 Time Cruisers Flybo. (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train front window.

(...) Its not from a train set, its from the house of timmy horrors (Twisted Time Travelers, the flying boat thing) James Powell (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  FS: Mos Espa 7171 Subsets

All- I purchased a 7171 Mos Espa Podrace today that I'm subsetting out. I will be putting them up on eBay tonight (midnight EST or later) as subsets, but I thought I'd offer them for straight sale here first. If I don't get any takers, up they go! (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) It's the reality of the internet. (...) You seem to be talking to someone else. I'm trying to discuss something here, and all I can get is another rant about how bad it is to display the new dealer catalogue. Excuse me for being intensely (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Set Watch

I visted two TRUs and several KMs on Tuesday. No sign of the year 2000 sets. I'll look some more tomorrow. Ray (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Velux set 1854 available!

No more VELUX LEGO houses. Here's my reply from Sharmin: (...) /Eric/ (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  uFig X-Wing  [DAT]

Just trying my hand at one. For correctness, the model should be gray (probably with a little red/green/blue/gold), but I don't have enough gray 1x2 handled plates. :-( (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Train front window.

Sets 4558 and 4559 both have black front sloped windows. Which set has a grey one of these? I recently got a grey one in a box of odds and ends and would like another one. Thanks. (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: WalMart vs WalMart

(...) Also happening where I am. Except that we just have a huge turnover rate (average duration of employment: about 2mos.) more than we have lack of applicants. And, yes, as long as the employee doesn't steal or get the store into legal trouble (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: help - where's swengine.dat

James Wilson <j_wilson.plateletlab@usa.net> wrote in message news:FMFou3.C7o@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) You may have to move the parts in the model files as well. I think the insertion point (0,0,0 of the part file) changed slightly, but I'm not (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Fort LEGOREDO, why so much?

(...) This is strange. I believe you were still able to buy fort legoredo through shop at home just a few months ago for $100. I don't really understand ebay at all though. I am still dumbfounded by the darth vadar keychain that went for somehing (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) You _knew_ when you wrote that that _someone_ was going to quote you out of context, didn't you? Jasper (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  2000 Set Watch

Hello all, I recently saw some speculation about the possiblities of the 2000 sets showing up last weekend or early this week. Has anyone seen anything yet, especially at either of the LIC's? Happy hunting, Joel (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  [MN] Large plates (6x16) and Baseplates

Some large plates and some baseplates: $1.00 [MN] Lego 5 Tan 16x32 Baseplates No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 5 Tan 16x16 Baseplates No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 15 Light Gray 6x16 Plates No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 10 Tan 6x6 Plates No Bids Yet (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: WooHoo!!

(...) Target is sold out, but just out of morbid curiosity . . . how much was 4561 on sale for? I've really wanted one of the train sets, but I can't afford $130 at this point in time. The way everyone is talking, it sounds like they were pretty (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO Ability = College Admissions?

This appeared in our university paper today. I thought you all might find it of interest--sorry about the size of the scans (c.250K altogether). Only in Noo Yawk... (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Alte Sets - brandneu!

Hallo Kaichen, Piratenregel Nr. 1: ---...--- ***...*** * Hält der Kai ned glei sei Mei, hoid ihn heid aufd Nochd dr Hai * ***...*** (Für Nichtbayern: hält der Kai nicht gleich seinen Mund, holt ihn heute Nacht noch der Haifisch, der hat Zähne, und (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact