 Town / 287
Re: I´d like to see some house designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 03:35:20 GMT

I don´t know how to design the houses for my minifigs! Not offices or
skyscrapers, but their homes. Do you use 3 or 4 walls in them? 1 or 2 stud
thick wall? I would like to see some pictures of houses to get some
inspiration.

It's been years since I built a house, but they were all of the three wall
variety (open back) and made of 1xN bricks.  They also were exclusively two
story with an interesting roof, as this was the most interesting part of the
house (from the outside).  There was always a dormer or chimney to catch the
eye!

Will