 Town / 318
Re: I´d like to see some house designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 13:03:35 GMT

Tobias:

I don´t know how to design the houses for my minifigs! Not offices or
skyscrapers, but their homes. Do you use 3 or 4 walls in them? 1 or 2 stud
thick wall? I would like to see some pictures of houses to get some
inspiration.

I mostly use three walls, but it depends on what I feel like
when I start building.

Sometimes we use plates for the walls, sometimes we use 1*N
bricks, and sometimes we use 2*N bricks.

You can find some examples of my (and my sisters') houses at

   http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/By/Huse/

Play well,

Jacob
--
PS: Vi er nogle stykker der snakker om at starte en nordisk
    forening for LEGO-entusiaster:

              http://www.lugnet.com/loc/se/?n=176