 Town / 286
Re: I´d like to see some house designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 18:46:34 GMT

Tobias,

Although i do not have any pictures of houses right now i can tell you some of
the sizing.  interior wall would be a single brick thick (asuming a typical
wall).  exterior could be either depending on what type of material you are
looking for.  wood would still be a single stud but for a brick house or stone
you may want to use a 2 stud wide wall.  wall height would be 6 brick ideal
(based on the 5 brick high doors). though this depends on the style of house.
low slope bricks would be used for the roof in warmer climates while medium
would be more suitable for harsh weather climates.  the square studage (sq
footage) would really depend upon how much space you have availble. a small
home would really be between 1000 and 2000 sq studs per floor but this takes
up an awful lot of space.

hope some of this helps.

Jason M Normand
The Nugator Company
http://www.nugator.com

In lugnet.town, Tobias Möller writes:
´My current project is a town, but I ahve one problem:

I don´t know how to design the houses for my minifigs! Not offices or
skyscrapers, but their homes. Do you use 3 or 4 walls in them? 1 or 2 stud
thick wall? I would like to see some pictures of houses to get some
inspiration.

Thanks
--Tobias