 Town / 298
Re: I´d like to see some house designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:59:29 GMT

<SNIP>
Tobias, look at Suzanne's webpage ( http://www.baseplate.com/legopolis ) • for
some hints as to how to make 2 different town houses.  They work quite • well,
except that the staircase misteriously changes direction in one of them... • :)

This is a very good webpage. I can´t find the staircase that changes
direction, where is it?

If you want some photos of one, I can scan some I have of mine and post • them
for a while, but they are quite poor photos...(I was having a bad day with • the
camera and my hands shaking doing 1 sec exposures...)

That would be nice.
Don´t worry about picture quality, it can´t get worse than mine :-)

--Tobias

James Powell