 Town / 319
Re: I´d like to see some house designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 13:24:19 GMT

James Beerman:

I never build more than 8 deep (7 deep interior).  It's
tough to get to stuff otherwise.

See <URL: http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/By/Huse/#lagerhal >
for a solution to that problem. The roof can be removed, and
the three remaining sliding doors open to give addtional
access to the house.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --