 Town / 320
Re: Beds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 13:34:43 GMT

Tobias:

Do you have beds in your houses?

Of cause.

How do you build them?

A 2*4 plate with three 2*3 plates on top (to make a 3*6 bed)
or just a 6*6 plate on some kind of legs.

The pillows can either be 2*2 plates with a round 1*1 plate
below one corner or 2*3 plates with a 1*3 plate below one
edge.

When I get artistic I com up with solutions such as this one:

   http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/By/Huse/hvidt_nr_1-3

(from <URL: http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/By/Huse/#hvidt.nr.1 >)

Katrine seems to like slightly larger beds:

   http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/By/Huse/Katrines-Suite-2

(from <URL: http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/By/Huse/#Den.nye.Katrines )

I use this simple solution:
3 2*4 bricks and one 2*4 slope.
Place the bricks in a row, so that it has the dimension of 4*6 studs. Now
place the slope in one end of the brick row. Voilá! A perfect bed!

Not bad, but I think the "pillow" is a bit too steep.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --
--  Web...:   <URL: http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Dyr/ >    --