 Town / 329
Re: Beds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:16:26 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tobias Möller writes:
Do you have beds in your houses?
How do you build them?
I use this simple solution:
3 2*4 bricks and one 2*4 slope.
Place the bricks in a row, so that it has the dimension of 4*6 studs. Now
place the slope in one end of the brick row. Voilá! A perfect bed!

--Tobias

In Seaborn Brick I usually lay down two 1x4 plates 4 studs apart, then I put a
4x6 plate ontop... and ontop of that I put a 1x4 tile or plate for the pillows.
That kinda bed I usually make for two minifigs.
The next kind is a basic 1x2x6 brick with a white plate on one end.
And if I really want to conserve space I lay down a 1x2x6 brick with either
two 1x2 bricks or a 1x2 thinwall at one end. Next I put a 2x6 plate ontop and
two white plates at the bottom and top to represent pillows.
If your still stuck, go look around at some sets that have beds (Train sets
esp.).

Erin
--
in a recent poll, 1% of minifigs said they were not getting tired of pizza
as their main food source.