 Town / 331
Re: Beds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:11:02 GMT

Shiri wrote:
You should always build beds in your houses, or your minifigs will fall asleep
at the wheel, and cause a car accident!  :-D

See, that's why LEGO towns need so many emergency services. The other
problem they have is smokers falling asleep on the carpet, and setting
the house on fire...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com