 Town / 291
Re: I´d like to see some house designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 18:36:06 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tobias Möller writes:
How small?
14*6 studs?
20*30?

And what do you have on the inside?
Nothing?
A bed, a table and a flower, computer etc.?
A complete house with a kitchen, stairs, beds for all, bathroom and two
toilets?

I think I should build one-story houses, about 16*18, 6 studs high with 3
walls. Then have a bed, a chair and some more stuff inside.

--Tobias

In lugnet.town, Tobias Möller writes:
´My current project is a town, but I ahve one problem:

I don´t know how to design the houses for my minifigs! Not offices or
skyscrapers, but their homes. Do you use 3 or 4 walls in them? 1 or 2 stud
thick wall? I would like to see some pictures of houses to get some
inspiration.

Thanks
--Tobias

I prefer to use thin walls and make the houses small.  I'd rather have a
neighborhood of small houses than a few big houses.  All of my buildings • have
three walls.  Maybe someday I'll have a picture scanned.

Jimmy

One of my favorite house designs is set #376.  This house is built on two
baseplates with a hinge mechanism to display it either as a side-by-side
duplex or as a 4-sided home.  Very nice!

I'm planning on building a few more buildings similar to this one soon.

Build well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm