 Castle / 922
Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 01:37:36 GMT

I am rushing home to build my swashbuckler. Black adventurer hat with white
plume like Scaramouche/Cyrano, black cape, cutlass, dagger and maybe a pirate
pistol (flintlock) I'll use the smirking smug adventurer head.

Thanks for the tips Craig.

Last cool custom guy I put together was Chow-Yun Fat from John Woo's
Hardboiled.

Black hair piece, Sunglasses head, black torso and legs, and TWO pistols. He
even smiles like Chow-Yun. You should see the minifig dive through a window in
slow-mo. ;)

Daniel