 Castle / 907
906  |  908
Subject:
Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 23:21:41 GMT

Hey all, I just recently came out of my "dark age" and have
busted out all my old LEGOs and started playing and building
with them(along with some new small aquisitions).

I've also started using some (mostly minifigs) instead of
lead/pewter miniatures for roleplaying games.

I got to thinking, has anyone put together a nice
'swashbuckler' sort of fellow?  The fancy lad with
the rapier and all.

I cant quite get a good image of what to use and just
a forestman or pirate doesnt seem right. (though I do have
them / their parts at my disposal)

(I was happy with what I had for a previous character
who was a priest of death/life basically and ritualistically
painted his face like a skull, so I gave him a
skeleton head, black arms, white hands, black legs/belt, chainmail
armor [well, the silver with the little crosses/plusses you see
on one of the guys in the fright force[eh, I like those, just
not the rest of the knights from Fright knights] and a top hat
for novelty value) Oh, and a Scythe.

I was thinking for the swashbuckler probably a brown forestman hat
w/ a yellow feather(the small one), and either a pirate cutlass or something
for a rapier (close enough, I suppose. Was looking at hacking apart a lance
since it had a 'cross guard' of sorts)
But other than this.. I'm not really sure.. Wish I had a little dagger for a
main gauche.

Any ideas? I hope this isnt (too?) off topic, I guess it
bleeds into Pirates a bit perhaps(?) but I think it's within the realm of any
well-rounded castle empire! :)

-Michel