 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3634
3633  |  3635
Subject:
In search of Royal Knights...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 01:25:53 GMT

If anyone has any royal knights for sale, could you please notify me?  In
particular, I am looking for two guys, whose pictures on Fibblesnork can be
accessed by the links below

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/castle/minifig/royalknights-4.html

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/castle/minifig/royalknights-5.html

If possible, I would like weapons for the two of them, preferably dark gray
short swords, as well as triangular royal knight shields for each of them.  Let
me know if you have 'em.  Thanks.