 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3633
FS: Mos Espa 7171 Subsets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 22:40:27 GMT

All-

I purchased a 7171 Mos Espa Podrace today that I'm subsetting out.  I
will be putting them up on eBay tonight (midnight EST or later) as
subsets, but I thought I'd offer them for straight sale here first.  If
I don't get any takers, up they go!  Prices are set as:

Sebulba's Podracer  $45 (includes shipping in US)
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/Sebulba.jpg
Gasgano's Podracer $35 (includes shipping in US)
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/Gasgano.jpg
Anakin's Podracer $16 (includes shipping in US)
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/Anakins.jpg

All are sealed in original sub-boxes.  I can take cheques but they're
subject to holds; I prefer certified funds, US funds only, all of that.
First offer takes 'em.  Any questions, please mail me.

best,

Lindsay