 Robotics / 8847
Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 03:32:08 GMT

Something happened.  Traffic is way, way off in this NG.  We were getting 20
messages a day.
--Jack Gregory

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.robotics, Doug Wilcox writes:
Aarrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The mailing list (using e-mail to • read/
post to this discussion board) support seems to have fizzled with the
server move.

Which mailing list?  I'm looking in the lugnet.com server logs for • outgoing
mail, and it's still sending out news by e-mail.  I'm also still receiving
digests daily.

However, someone else wrote and mentioned that their mail had stopped.

By chance were you subscribing via the lego-robotics@crynwr.com mailing • list
(which is gatewayed with lugnet.robotics)?  I wonder if that has gone down
temporarily for some reason?  (It would be completely unrelated to
lugnet.com's server move on Monday.)

This is mostly a test post. I've tried re-subscribing, but that doesn't
seem to work either.

Where/how did you try resubscribing?

Did you go here? --

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/mail/