 Robotics / 8845
RE: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 20:22:41 GMT

Aarrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The mailing list (using e-mail to read/post
to this discussion board) support seems to have fizzled with the server move.

This is mostly a test post. I've tried re-subscribing, but that doesn't seem
to work either.

And I'd finally put my Lego MindStorms Web site together (somewhat)--
www.wordsmithdigital.com/mindstorms/ .

Grumble, grumble.

Grumble grumble indeed. Try browsing the site with IE4 and graphics off.
You can't see any text at all.......

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>