 Robotics / 8846
Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 03:28:21 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Doug Wilcox writes:
Aarrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The mailing list (using e-mail to read/
post to this discussion board) support seems to have fizzled with the
server move.

Which mailing list?  I'm looking in the lugnet.com server logs for outgoing
mail, and it's still sending out news by e-mail.  I'm also still receiving
digests daily.

However, someone else wrote and mentioned that their mail had stopped.

(which is gatewayed with lugnet.robotics)?  I wonder if that has gone down
temporarily for some reason?  (It would be completely unrelated to
lugnet.com's server move on Monday.)

This is mostly a test post. I've tried re-subscribing, but that doesn't
seem to work either.

Where/how did you try resubscribing?

Did you go here? --

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/mail/