 Local / United Kingdom / 2286
Re: LEGOfest: my parts wants list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 23:15:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
Other preparation matters:

Does anyone have any special dietary requests (Richard, just how veggie
are you?)

Will everyone give me an idea of when they expect to arrive, and for
those who aren't staying over, what time they are going?

Thanks
--
Tony Priestman

Dear Tony

I will arrive midmorning, depending on the traffic over the pennines and the
weather. I'll have to leave around 5 or 6 (can't miss Xena can I ? :))

By the by, I called in at Busy Bee at the end of November and they said that
they expected the new castle sets in before Christmas.

Cheers

Alan Kershaw